We Invite You To Join Us!
FRWRC Membership Categories
When you contribute to FRWRC, your contribution goes to support programs that help:
- Provide increased self-esteem and confidence for grant and scholarship recipients
- Create a more educated work force in our community
- Create a higher level of awareness of women’s issues in the community
- Raise the income level of women in our community
- Promote small business development
- Feed forward the value of higher education to future generations
- Promote community enrichment through supporting artists, writer and community events
- Create a support network to build social and professional connections for women in our community
Get the FRWRC Membership Form to fill out and mail it to us at:
The Front Royal Women’s Resource Center
P.O. Box 1748
Front Royal‚ VA 22630–0037
For more information call us at (540) 636–7007.
Or pay online below.
Basic Member – $35
Members receive all weekly email blasts, notifications of special events and invitations to networking opportunities. Senior discounts are available, please inquire.
Friend – $100-$199*
All the benefits of Basic plus 1 ticket to the event of your choice.
Benefactor – $200 – $299*
All the benefits of Basic plus 2 tickets to the event of your choice.
Patron – $300 – $399*
All the benefits of Basic plus 3 tickets to the event of your choice.
Visionary – $500+*
All the benefits of Basic plus 4 tickets to the event of your choice.
*These membership levels are a sliding scale and at checkout please enter an amount you are comfortable with.
Business Partner Memberships
Basic Partner Membership – $100
Includes all the benefits of a Basic Individual membership, plus
- The ability to have events included in our weekly email blast
- Your business link on our website with your contact info
Partner Bronze – $200
As a Bronze Partner you will have
- Basic Partner membership (above)
- Your logo or photo attached to your website info.
- In addition you receive 1 ticket to the event of your choice.
- Ability to provide an educational moment as an e-contributor (an essay or article talking about your field of expertise)
Partner Silver – $300
As a Silver Partner you will have
- The benefits of the Basic and Bronze plus
- You will be recognized monthly in our email blasts.
- You receive 2 tickets to the event of your choice.
- An opportunity to speak at one of our networking events.
Partner Gold – $500
As a Gold Partner you will have,
- All benefits of previous levels plus
- Your generosity will be advertised on our Facebook page and recognized at our two annual grant awards events.
- You receive 3 tickets to the event of your choice.
- Display your business banner at our events.
- An opportunity to host an educational event of your choice (related to your field of expertise)
Our total budget is only about $20,000 and we have set a goal to raise that amount as a base and to exceed that amount as a step in making our programs sustainable. Of this budget, we spend less than 19% for operational costs, making our organization lean and mean.
Currently our Bromfield Scholarship is secure with guaranteed income for future awards. Also, in 2015, for the first time, we are able forward fund our Dare to Dream and Girl Grants for 2016. As we approach our 20th anniversary, we are initiating an effort to make these grants self-sustaining as well. Your help is essential. So far, we have awarded 96 Dare to Dream Grants, 15 Girl Grants and 4 Elaine Bromfield Memorial Scholarships, for a total of $79,684.50