Congratulations on Winning a Dare to Dream Grant
What Happens Now?
- With the purpose of keeping us all safe and healthy, we are creating an “Online Celebration.”.
This will be your official presentation. Knowing that you may not have an experience of our Breakfast Celebrations, we’d like to let you know that everyone that has attended comes away completely inspired and connected by and to you and your story. We so wish we could gift this in person and it saddens us that we can’t share this exact experience with you. BUT… the Online Celebration and the honoring that will follow with your video and your story, which we will publish on Social Media (one or more grantees will be honored every month) is our way to connect you to all of this.
- What we need –
- A photo of your wonderful, beautiful self and we will do the rest.
- A time in the coming months to connect you with Jen Avery to do a short video (15-30 seconds max) to express anything you like about the grant.
- What we will do-
- On Thursday, March 26th we will announce your grant along with your picture, a short bio and a story of your journey – Facebook and Website.
- We will send you your Dare to Dream Certificate
- In one of the months following we will publish and honor you with all of the above plus a short video.
- What we need –
2. Receiving Your Grant Funds: THREE WEEKS BEFORE you need your money, fill out the Funds Disbursement Form (attached) and submit with an invoice (if applicable) to: The Women’s Resource Center, P.O. Box 1748, Front Royal, VA 22630. This form and your invoice need to be post marked three weeks before funds are needed. We will write a check directly to the organization, school or vendor and mail it by the date you specify. 2020 Dare to Dream Grant Winner Funds Disbursement Form
3. Your funds need to be allocated before November 30, 2020.
4. Evaluation Form: You are able to complete this online - HERE - Dare To Dream Evaluation
Or you will be sent a form to return to us stating how you used your grant money and how it helped you ‘dare to dream’. Return the evaluation form within 30 days of receiving it. This is vital information needed for the continued funding of our grant programs. Providing feedback through the evaluation form is a requirement of the grant.
If you have any questions or concerns at any time, please contact the FRWRC office at (540)636-7007.