Applications are accepted from
Nov. 1, 2022 to Jan. 13, 2023
Please read Grant Description below for more information and eligibility.
Dare to Dream Grant Application
Before completing the form, read the grant description to make sure you are eligible. In signing the application, you are agreeing to comply with all of the conditions.
APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 5 PM, FRIDAY, JAN. 13, 2023
Applications may be sent by e-mail to , submitted online by visiting www.frwrc.org/apply or mailed by regular post to the following address:
FRWRC Application Committee
P.O. Box 1748, Front Royal, VA 22630-0037
If mailed by regular post, contact FRWRC Office to verify that your application was received.
Dare to Dream Enrichment Grant Description
These annual grants provide women with an opportunity to take a bold step forward in their lives or support the momentum if they are already on their way. Past recipients have used their grants to go to school, start a business, purchase computers, create non-profits attend training programs, support certification and other continuing education goals.
- Women residing and/or working in Warren County, Virginia
- Ages 18 years and older
- Applicants may not be enrolled in high school.
- Applicants may re-apply annually including previous recipients of grants.
Applications will be reviewed on the merit of the project or activity description. Grant review criteria may include but are not limited to the following: prior educational and/or work experience, letters of recommendation from others who have knowedge of the applicant's capabilities, additional biographical information, other life and work experiences, volunteer work and financial need. The grant selection committee may also consider the applicant's motivation, character and/or ability.
Applicants must complete all sections of the application and submit the Dare to Dream Grant application between November 1, 2022 and January 13, 2023. Personal interviews will be conducted for all finalists for the grant as part of the review process. The grant committee will review the proposal and notify the applicant if funding has been awarded in March 2023. A follow-up evaluation is also part of the grant requirements. The project must be started, and the grant money requested by November 30, 2023
- Applications are accepted from November 1, 2022 to January 13, 2023
- Applications are mailed to FRWRC, PO Box 1748, Front Royal, VA 22630; emailed to or submitted online by visiting www.frwrc.org/apply and must be postmarked by 5 PM on Friday, January 13, 2023. Applications are reviewed and the recipients will be announced in March 2023.
- Grant money will be available as of March 2023
- If you need assistance completing the application, contact FRWRC at (540) 636-7007.
Amount of Assistance:
Dare to Dream applicants may request up to $1,000 through this grant.
One $1,500 Elaine Bromfield Memorial Scholarship for education is awarded each year.
Grant money is not presented directly to the recipient. Payments are mailed directly to the training program, school, or the appropriate vender. Grant money cannot be used for expenses incurred before March 2023.