Previous Radio Shows for 2016
Eka Kapiotis is our Radio Host. Many of you know Eka as a Life Coach, Cranio-Sacral Therapist and Reiki Master Teacher. She is also one of the founding members of the FRWRC and has been active with all of our programs and services during the twenty years of our existence. Do tune in on the third Thursday of every month, 12:30 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. WFTR 1450 AM, WZRV 95.3 FM. Hear Eka interview some of the amazing women that in live in our valley. If you’d like to be on the show or have an idea for a speaker‚ contact Eka at 635-7244 or email at email@example.com .
- January 7th Show: Adriana Myers and Lynda Perry of the www.thelaurelcenter.org
- February 4th Show: Dr. Sherri M. Yoder – President & Owner of Crown Professional Mentoring Group
- March 3rd Radio Show: Dare to Dream Program. Recipients Pamela Martin and Jessica Ray with program co-ordinator Rebecca Vaughn
- April 7th Show: Susie MacNelly of ShoeComics.com
- May 5th Show: Viviane C. Knight, a Nutrition Coach at Weight Right in Front Royal, VA
- June 2nd Show: Kelly Walker, The Studio, a place for adults and children to explore and learn all things creative with no pressure…just FUN!
- July 7th Show: FRWRC Women In Networking (WIN) program. Guests: Katrina Meade and Beth Medved Waller.
- August 18th Show: FRWRC Women In Networking (WIN) program. Guests: Lea Justice
- September 15th Show: FRWRC Kim South Girl Grant Guests: Joyce Jenkins Wimmer